Happy Birthday Julie Jane, Lynda and Nick!

If you wish to add someone to the Birthdaze list, please post here, or anniversaries, graduations, retirements, promotions or other occasions you would like mentioned.

Moderator: Scooter1

Happy Birthday Julie Jane, Lynda and Nick!

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:57 am

:D
March 5th, Julie Dowdle (nee Ward), Lynda Zambra and on the 6th Nick Morvay (who we have not heard from in the longest time). Have a great birthday. All the best!

Postby Lisa Copland » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:19 pm

And two on that list are celebrating a big one!

Happy milestone Birthday Julie Jane!

Lisa Copland

Postby JulieJane » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:32 pm

Thank you very much - I appreciate the sentiments!

Yep, it's a big one all right....I think I'll just forget about any more.

We had an extra special weekend because our daughter, Amanda got married on Saturday, March 4th, and we had a lovely brunch with family and friends on the 5th. This was indeed a very special birthday year.

We also have relatives from NZ staying with us as they came all this way to see Amanda married. We're all a bit tired, but surviving well!!

JJ
JulieJane

Postby Lisa Copland » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:49 pm

Julie Jane I hope you will be posting pictures! I love to look at other people's wedding pix!
Lisa Copland

Postby JulieJane » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:16 am

Not sure how to do that, Lisa. I've got a couple of nice ones sent to me by email from the evening. Do I highlight the picture and do a copy and paste?
JulieJane

Postby Lisa Copland » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:17 pm

Hi Julie Jane:

There are a couple of way to post photos here. If you want to add your photos to the vault you can just go to the main page of the site, click on vault and register yourself there. Once you are registered you can click on upload file and it will allow you to browse the files on your computer to pick the photos you would like to post. (You would have to have saved the photos you received by email in a file on your computer.)

Another option, if you want to post a photo into a topic thread is opening an account with a site like Photobucket. You could then upload your picture (again from a file on your computer) to the Photobucket site so that it is assigned a URL. You would then right click on the URL address assigned to copy it and then when you are posting in the thread, click the URL button to paste the address in and then click on the URL button again and your photo should be there when you preview your post.

Alternatively, you can email the photos to me and I would be happy to post them for you.

I can't wait to see them!

Lisa
Lisa Copland

Postby JulieJane » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:35 am

Lisa.....I've misplaced your email address. If you could email me I'll send you a copy of the email with the pictures in it.

Thanks a lot. We're still busy with our company from NZ - so before I go out tomorrow, I'll send the pictures on to you.

JJ
JulieJane

Return to Birthdaze & Other Special Occasions